Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

It's Me

ALL ABOUT MY  SELF !



Assalamu'alaikum 

Hi readers,

How are you?? I hope you are fine and have a nice day,,

this is my first posting in my first blog :)

Before you read my first post, I would like to say big thanks to you all because you have wasted your time to see my first blog, thank you very much...

OK, let me introduce my self, my name is Asri Laraswati, I have more than one nick name like asri, aci, sri, laras, it's up to you guys but don't call me wati, please... 
I am 18 years old, still young, right?? I was born in Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia, on August 3rd 1997. 

I am a second children in my family, and I have a brother.Besides, I have a mother, and my father has pass away one year ago...

Right now, I am a student in one of university in Rumbai,, "UNILAK" (University of Lancang Kuning), in faculty of teacher training and education, 2nd semesters. I like English so I choose English department.


Oke let we talk about my hobbies,, 
          First, I like reading, especially reading "romance story", usually I love to read a story from 'WATTPAD', one of an application in my handphone, but I never give a comment and vote to them..  am I an illegal readers?? hahaha forget it... 
          Second, I like sing a song, such as American song, like  What Do you mean? from "Justin Bieber", bollywood song, and always in my deep heart is DANGDUT, for example is Sambalado, minyak wangi, and kereta malam.....

I have so many hobbies that i cannot share with you right now,,Maybe in other posting I will share my other hobbies and my daily activities...

I think enough for my first posting,, thanks :) 


2 komentar:

  1. So might be someday i'll invites u to sing sambalado in my class

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haha ok sir, I will do the best to sing sambalado song,, thanks sir for the invitation,,

      Hapus